2. Explain what is meant by the term distribution of a variable.
3. Determine the difference between a pie chart, a bar chart, and a histogram.
4. List different properties one can use when describing the shape of distribution.
5. Here are the exam scores of 10 students in a statistics class: 50 35 41 97 76 69 94 91 23 65. Create a stem plot for this data set. Use the tens digits as the stem.
6. Describe a time plot and explain when it is appropriate.
1. Among persons aged 15 to 24 years in the United States, the leading causes of death and the number of deaths in 2011 were: accidents, 12,032; suicide, 4688; homicide, 4508; cancer, 1609; heart disease, 948; and congenital defect 429.a) Use Excel to make a bar graph to display this data.
b) Suppose that the number of deaths due to all other causes is 5,786. Use Excel to create a pie chart for this data set.
2. The sales manager at a certain company is trying to decide how much of the budget to allocate for sales personnel for the upcoming year. Typically, sales costs run about 15% of Sales. To help develop an estimate, the sales manager studies sales (in millions $) during the past 2 years at company X, which are given in the table below.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.