For K WOODS
1. Choose four standard corporate executive positions and describe their roles on the IT Steering Committee.
3. Different kinds of personnel are required to staff an IT department depending on their IT strategy. For the two organizations below, identify four IT positions that are most important in each organization and why.
a. An organization whose IT strategy is to outsource as much of their IT as possible, and
b. An organization whose IT strategy is to develop proprietary, in-house applications that directly support their business and operation.
4. Explain what business continuity planning is, who should create the plan, and the role of IT.
5. Explain what it means to say that the “IT Strategic Plan is aligned to the business Strategic Plan”.
6. Explain risk management and what it means to the CIO.
7. Give an example of a tangible (quantifiable) and an intangible (qualitative) performance measure and discuss the value of each.
8. The CIO is responsible for the business rules or requirements that generate a new system or changes to the existing system. How is his/her role responsible for these changes?
9. What is change management and how does it relate to the IT organization?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]