As a mental health professional, you are expected to remain current on field research and apply this new knowledge in your work.
Complete the following:
- Select an area of interest within psychology.
- Use the Capella library to locate one peer-reviewed journal article that uses the interpretation of statistical analysis to resolve an issue in the field. Select an article that uses quantitative (not qualitative) analyses.
- Write a 2–3-page critically analyzing the article. Consider the interpretation and selection of the supporting statistical analyses. To do this, complete the following:
- Explain the analysis and describe the decision that was made. Was the null hypothesis rejected, or did the article fail to reject the null hypothesis? Provide examples of the statistical language used and translate the examples from statistical language to real-world language.
- Evaluate the research and discuss areas of strength and areas of weakness in the study design, research process, and interpretation and description of the results.
- Explain whether you think the conclusions accurately reflect the analysis. Use both statistical and real-world language to support your opinion.
Be sure to communicate in a manner that respects the dignity, cultural and ethnic backgrounds, and individual uniqueness of others.
- Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Format your paper according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.