The Commentary Reflection and Postscript
We began this class by thinking about the different intentions we have in conveying meaning through our written messages. You’ve been pushed throughout this session to use writing as a means of exploring the world around you and as a convoy for making new meaning and helping to frame your point of view. The hard work of drafting, researching, and revising is behind you. Now it’s time to reflect on all that you have learned and the ways in which you have grown as a writer.
In a brief reflective postscript, please answer the following questions as they relate to your writing process throughout the Commentary essay:
· What new insights have you gained on your Commentary topic throughout the process of drafting, researching, and revising? Did your point of view change at all? If so, how or why?
· You began to conduct and incorporate academic research during the writing and planning of your Commentary essay. How well-prepared do you feel about conducting academic research? Please elaborate on your response.
· How might you contribute to the public conversation about your Commentary topic now that you have invested so much time writing and researching about it? Are there any public forums or conversations to which you might contribute your writing or ideas?
· Did you incorporate changes into your final essay based on your peers’ feedback? If so, please describe the types of changes you made and why you made them. If you did not incorporate changes, please explain why.
· Did reviewing the work of your classmates help you to understand other points of view? Please explain how or why.
· Did reviewing the work of your classmates provide you with additional writing strategies? Please explain how or why.
1. Reply to each question above with at least one full paragraph, making your full postscript approximately 2 pages.
2. Because this assignment asks you to reflect on personal experiences, you do not need to incorporate research or an APA title page.
3. Postscripts should be written in first person.
4. The post-script should be typed and submitted as a Microsoft Word 2010 document (.docx), with 12-point font and double spacing.
5. Please note that Week 8 closes on Saturday at 09:59 pm MT. The Postscript assignment must be submitted by this date.
6. Please be sure to review the rubric for this week’s assignment in Doc Sharing.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]