In this paper, students will analyze and discuss small business growth in terms of growth strategy, business forms, short and medium term goals, financing assistance, organizational structure and staffing needs, customers and promotion, and ethics and social responsibility. Students are expected to apply business and management concepts learned in our course.
Required Elements of the Final Project:
- Read critically and analyze the case below, When Faced With Growth;
- Review the project description and review the final project grading rubric that you will find in the Syllabus and under Week 8 in the Course Content area of our classroom as well as in the Student Toolbox;
- In your paper, answer the following questions:
- What steps should Jayne take to organize and prioritize her business growth strategy?
- What business form might make sense, given her expansion plans, and why?
- Focusing primarily on Jayne’s short-term goals, what kind of financial assistance might be available to Jayne? Which options would you recommend, and why? How might Jayne’s staffing needs change? What kind of organizational structure do you think Jayne’s expanded business should have?
- What is the best way for her to organize, orient, and train her restaurant staff (e.g., functional categories, units, teams, flat or vertical hierarchy) to meet the needs of her new business?
- How should Jayne deal with her current customers in regard to the change? What kind of promotion should she consider in attracting customers to her new location?
- What are the ethical issues and potential social responsibilities highlighted by this change? (Consider customers, employees, the current and new communities, and other stakeholders.) How might these issues be dealt with most appropriately?
Required Formatting of Paper:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Format in Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format (rtf);
- Title page;
- Write in the third person;
- Follow this format for your paper (based on elements detailed above)
- Ø Title page
- Ø Introduction
- Ø Body, in paragraph form. Use the following section headings:
- o Growth Strategy
- o Business Form
- o Financial Assistance
- o Organizational Structure and Staffing Needs
- o Customers and Promotion
- o Ethical Issues and Social Responsibility
- Ø Summary paragraph
- Ø Reference page formatted according to APA requirements and also use page numbers. Include at least three in-text citations from the course material. If you use additional sources from the Internet or the library, do not forget to use in-text citations and page numbers, and include in the reference list. These resources are above the three resources required from the course material;
- Ø You are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]