1. Given a business situation in which managers require information from a database, determine, analyze and classify that information so that reports can be designed to meet the requirements.
2. Given a situation containing entities, business rules, and data requirements, create the conceptual model of the database using a database modeling tool.
You have been asked to create two conceptual database models using MS Visio Database Model Diagram Template. The purpose of this lab is to have you gain familiarity with the various modeling tools needed to create a conceptual model (entity relationship diagram) of a database. You will create two conceptual models.
You will then open an existing Access database to explore database objects and to experiment with simple data manipulation using filters and sorts and to begin elementary work with relationships.
Upon completing this lab, you will be able to
1. relying on detailed instructions, create a simple conceptual model for a two-table database using MS Visio;
2. use experience gained in creating the first model to construct a similar conceptual model without the instructions; and
3. download an existing Microsoft Access database file. Open the database; find and identify different database objects in this database.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.