Resources: “Presentation Fundamentals” with Tatiana Kolovou on Lynda.com, Instructions for Completing a Video
Technology managers look for three critical fundamental skills from the IT professions hired today:
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing across all stakeholder levels
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to think critically
You are on your second interview for a position in an Information Services Department. You will be presenting to a group of your peers, so they can see if you have good presentation skills. Your task is to:
- Create a presentation containing eight to ten presentation slides including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides.
- Include speaker notes with each slide.
- Describe one of the following type of systems:
- A Transaction Processing System (For example, POS, ATM, Online Ordering)
- A Functional Department System (For example, HRIS, Finance, CRM)
- An Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Identify one vend
- Describe the components or subsytems of the system and what business function they address.
- or or open source solution for the system you chose to describe.
- Discuss why you chose this system and how it will affect the overall business functions of the organization.
Note. Be sure to include supportive graphics and appropriate backgrounds and styles. All references need to adhere to APA guidelines and images should not be copyrighted unless cited properly.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.