1. Describe the difference between a population and a sample.
2. A New York newspaper reported the average gasoline prices in four metropolitan areas and used a bar chart to illustrate the differences. What type of statistics was shown? What activities did the newspaper use to make the report?
3. Research a management or marketing article/news/publication that writes about a topic founded on the use of statistics. Evaluate the information according to the following questions and directions.
· Determine whether the existing information is adequate or additional information is required to support the topic.
· Is the presentation of statistics misleading in the context of the topic?
· Was statistics used only as numerical information or the framework for decision-making?
· Was the information summarized in a useful and informative manner?
· Analyze and draw your own observations/inferences/conclusions about the information presented based on information you have learned from this module.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.