In this assignment, you will evaluate the research methodologies used in a particular study to apply the knowledge you have gained in the course. This will be your opportunity to explore a research study in depth and gain a stronger understanding of both conducting the research and also reporting the outcome of that research.
Read the following article from the Argosy University online library resources:
Then, in a 5- to 6-page paper:
- Evaluate the research methodologies used. In your evaluation, make sure that you:
- Examine the theoretical framework used in the study and assess its appropriateness for the selected research question.
- Evaluate the way in which the literature review portion of the article informed and supported the research.
- Analyze the instruments used in data collection and discuss how they were an appropriate selection to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Evaluate the results and conclusions drawn and discuss the extent to which they supported the research question.
- Evaluate the ethical considerations that the researchers kept in mind regarding multicultural diversity in data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
- Write your paper in a Microsoft Word document and save it as M3_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc. Include a title and reference page and apply APA standards to the citation of sources, including use of in-text citations and full references.
- By Wednesday, January 6, 2016, post your saved paper to the M3 Assignment 2 RA 1 Dropbox.
RA 1 is worth 200 points and will be graded according to the following rubric.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.