Organized Team Discussion unit 6
This is where you and your assigned team members will discuss your team response to the Unit 6 Team Assignment.
First view the video in Unit 6 Assignment area entitled, “Herman Miller” Motivation, Leadership, and Teamwork.”
Read the following Scenario:
You work for an organization which operates in a service sector and has more than 500 employees. Recently your company has experienced issues with employee teamwork. Employees seem to be having difficulty working well together in various teams. Your boss has asked you to lead an effort to research ways to create an effective team work environment and give him advice on how to solve the problem. After you conduct your research, you will deliver a presentation to the CEO and Board of Directors on your findings. After viewing the video, reading the textbook, and conducting research in the Kaplan library, complete the following Assignment with your team:
Decide which team member will be responsible for each checklist item on the last slide of the PowerPoint located below.
Complete the checklist:
1) Describe the different types of teams.
2) Describe the determining factors that typify an effective team.
3) Explain how to create team players based on your experience and your research and readings from the text.
4) Help the CEO in the scenario by applying what you have learned regarding teams to solve the team problems:
· How can the teams effectively build trust amongst team members?
· How might the CEO encourage collaboration in a team environment?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]