Well-thought, quality assessment can drive instruction, act as a change agent for staff, determine competency, and motivate critical thinking and meta-cognition. To prepare for this assignment, review the assessment strategies used in the case studies presented on the “Edutopia: Schools that Work” page (http://www.edutopia.org/schools-that-work). Create your paper to meet the Content and Written Communication expectations stated below.
- Assessment (2 points): Explain what you will assess in your proposed Action Plan, addressing how the assessments will be used effectively.
- Standardized Testing (1 point): Explain the role of standardized testing in your proposed action plan. Tip: if you do not plan to use standardized testing, be sure to explain why.
- Learning Tool (1 point): Explain how your assessments will be used as a learning tool.
- Authenticity (2 points): Explain how your assessments will align with real-life demands and opportunities.
- Evaluation (2 points): Describe the tools you will use to evaluate your proposed action plan.
Written Communication Expectations
- Page Requirement (.5 points): Four to five pages, not including title and reference pages.
- APA Formatting (.5 points): Use APA formatting consistently throughout.
- Syntax and Mechanics (.5 points): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement (.5 points): Uses no less than two scholarly sources in addition to textbook to provide compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.