Are you looking for employment or advancement within your current job? Completing this assignment will help you name and identify the skills and abilities that will move your career forward. Develop a Job Application Cover Letter that highlights and emphasizes why you are the person most suitable for your ideal role. Use the general writing guidelines on p. 277-278 in the text for structural and content guidance. (Examples can be found on p. 274, Figure 14-7, and on p. 279, Figure 14-8.)
The message should take the form of a business letter; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The job letter / application message must adhere to the following requirements:
- In terms of content:
- Highlight relevant background and job history information.
- Emphasize significant qualifications and exclude nonessential ideas.
- In terms of format:
- Follow proper letter formatting techniques, per business letter format.
- Use an appropriate and professional greeting and closing.
- In terms of style:
- Use simple language.
- Use relatively short sentences with sufficient variety.
- Keep first and last paragraphs relatively short; hold others to six or seven lines.
- In terms of mechanics:
- Ensure that there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Eliminate wordiness and unclear sentence construction.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.