This is a third year law piece and as I am ordering a first it has to reflect that standard highly.
I need brief intro/conclusion.
I need it to be written to first degree standard as provided in a further document I will transcribe to the order.
The piece as a whole reflects on private enforcement in EU level of competition law, but comparisons MAY be drawn to other regions.
QUESTION: ‘The crucial question is whether the new regime brings improvement for indirect purchasers…In other words, when the transposition period for [Directive 2014/104 on antitrust damages actions] has expired, will indirect purchasers have better opportunities to claim access to court, to overcome the burden of proving causation or to battle the complexities of showing harm than they do today?’
Magnus Strand, ‘Indirect purchasers, passing-on and the new directive on competition law damages’ (2014) 10(2) Euro CJ 361, 366.
— From this question, obvious interpenetration of the question is needed in thematic points of argument, so a clear running theme needs to be established.
– Please provide subheadings for ease of reading/studying
– Sources/some of the research is provided from westlaw, please follow it for general guidance/if its relevant to question.
– Needs to be extremely coherent and well put together.
– Citations please use OSCOLA referencing.
– Please use appropriate amount of referencing material, it does not have to be 15, but please not much lower and fully referenced only if it helps essay 100%.
– again, please it needs to be first class quality. Original and inventive. Thank you.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.