Write a 1,000 – 1,500 paper that addresses the following in children from early childhood through middle childhood:
- Summarize the physical, cognitive, emotional and social changes that occur in children during this age and the factors that influence those changes. Include a comparison of males vs. females.
- Describe the changes that occur in a child’s brain and nervous system during this time frame and the corresponding changes in cognition, problem solving and judgment. Give specific examples of skills and abilities. Include a comparison of males versus females.
- Include major milestones in development that take place in early and middle childhood. Include information on/self-concept, emotional regulation, peer relationships, and family influences.
- Highlight a case study of one particular child, emphasizing real experiences that demonstrate success and or delay in developmental areas.
- Include at least 3 references from scholarly sources that support the developmental topic.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.