Directions: Please write a paper in which you address the questions below. Your response to each question must be at least 1 to 2 paragraphs in length. Please note that it is not sufficient to merely have the correct answer; you must provide an explanation of how you arrived at your conclusion.
Suppose we are analyzing the market for hot chocolate. Graphically illustrate the impact that each of the following would have on demand or supply. Please also show how equilibrium price and equilibrium quantity would change.
1. Winter starts and the weather turns sharply colder.
2. The price of tea, a substitute for hot chocolate, falls.
3. The price of cocoa beans decreases.
4. The price of whipped cream falls.
5. A better method of harvesting cocoa beans is introduced.
6. The Surgeon General of the U.S. announces that hot chocolate cures acne.
7. Protesting farmers dump millions of gallons of milk, causing the price of milk to rise.
8. Consumer income falls because of a recession, and hot chocolate is considered a normal good.
9. Producers expect the price of hot chocolate to increase next month.
10. Currently, the price of hot chocolate is $0.50 per cup above equilibrium.
PART II: Reflection paper
Directions: Write a paper addressing the concept of price equilibrium. Find one article on the topic in the LIRN library and describe what each indicates related to price equilibrium and a change in price as demand shifts. Your submission must be at least two pages in length and in APA format with at least one scholarly citation. You may visit the Academic Resource Center for a guide on how to utilize the LIRN library successfully.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]