Assignment 5: Creating a Plan of Care
Utilizing the information you have gathered over the weeks regarding the specific illness group you identified, this week, you will create a plan of care for your chronic illness group.
Create the plan (include the holistic care plan) in a 4-page Microsoft Word document. Include the following in your plan:
- Start the paper with a brief introduction describing the chronically ill group you selected and provide rationale for selecting this illness and the participants. Clearly identify the Healthy People 2020 topic chosen and why this topic was chosen.
- You will want to compile the information gathered from Assignments 1–4 over 2 pages. This should be in APA format and paragraph form. This is not to be copied and pasted from previous assignments. It is to be a summary of each assignment.
- The paper should include the care plan for your chronic illness group organized under the following headings:
- Nursing Diagnoses
- Assessment Data (objective and subjective)
- Interview Results
- Desired Outcomes
- Evaluation Criteria
- Actions and Interventions
- Evaluation of Patient Outcomes
- You will need to ensure that the care plan is holistic and includes at least 3 nursing diagnoses related to the topic and interview results from the previous assignments.
- Include strategies for the family or caregiver in the care plan and provide your rationale on how they will work.
- Include a reference page to provide reference for all citations for the paper as well as the care plan.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.