Managers in a global economy need to communicate with people coming from different cultural backgrounds. Therefore, they must learn to adapt to cultural differences in the workplace. Read the article on the attachment and explain how U.S. business communication protocols impact communicating with individuals from different cultures:
In forming your response consider the following:
1. What are some typical U.S. business communication protocols?
2. How would these protocols create challenges, for example, in communicating with someone from a collective culture?
3. What are recommendations you would offer for decreasing the potential of communication misunderstandings?
You must follow the format and guidelines, given below, for the short papers:
Title Page: Include name, paper title, course title, instructor’s name, and date.
Introduction: Discuss the purpose of the paper in succinct, declarative sentences. The introduction should offer a preview of the paper, its value, and be based upon the concepts studied in the course.
Discussion Content: This section should include the following three elements:
1. A brief examination of the issue, concept, or consequences of the actions taken
2. An explanation of the concepts or theoretical applications that pertain to this topic
3. A discussion of your position on this topic, supporting your argument from the text or other appropriate sources
It is highly recommended you make use of appropriate headings to guide your reader.
Conclusion: This should be a summative paragraph which includes a restatement of the key points in your discussion.
References: A minimum of three references (not including your textbook) must be used to support your discussion. Document all sources according to APA style.
Your work should be submitted in a Word document, 3 pages in length (not including the title and the reference page), typed in double-space, in 10- or 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. The page margins on the top, bottom, left side, and right side should be 1 inch each. It must be formatted according to APA 6th Edition standards, including the title and the reference page.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.