Draft a word response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 50 words.
- The reading on Statistics for Business mentions patterns and how we can create models once we have identified a pattern. How would you define a pattern? How would you define a model?
- What are some examples of patterns do businesses take advantage of?
- What are some measurements of variation that we can apply to numerical data?
- With a Statistics for Business thought process, answer the following questions in 200-300 words.
a) What is the difference between categorical and numerical (quantitative) data?
- b) Suppose you’re preparing a survey to collect customer satisfaction data. Three of the questions in the survey are:
Gender (male / female)
2. How satisfied are you with our service?
Very satisfied / Satisfied / Not satisfied
3. What is your Age Group (<25 / 25 – 40 / 41 – 65 / 65+)
4. What is your Zip Code?
Which questions would provide categorical data?
- A categorical variable denotes the state of residence for customers to a Web site. Would you prefer to see a bar chart, a pie chart, or a frequency table? Would it be useful to combine some of the categories? Why?
- StartupsThe Wall Street Journal (January 12, 2011) reported the results of a survey of reasons given by 18- 34-year-olds for not starting their own businesses. The 872 respondents gave the following reasons.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.