1. What is the foundation of morals? In other words, what does the theory ‘utilitarianism’ claim?
2. What is Mill’s response to the objection that “utilitarianism is a doctrine worthy of swine?” (Hint: h has three response)
3. What problem for Mill’s theory does virtue pose?
4. Why are moderation, self-control and sober reflection not unconditinally good?
5. Why would someone object that utlitarianism is flawed because there is not time to calculate consequences?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.