The Dramatic Imagination TH0805
Project/Paper: “You Are the Reviewer”
DUE November 17th – Emailed to me prior to class time.
This project is designed to help you think like a critic or reviewer of theater.
You will write a 1 to 2 page review of Antigone, as performed by the Wilma Theater.
The parameters are as follows:
– The Review is to be formatted like a review in a newspaper, in columns, with a headline, by-line, a photo, etc. See the examples in the “Content” Section of Blackboard.
– The Review must mention 1) the theater company, 2) the script, 3) the cast and performers, 4) at least two design areas (lighting, costume, scenery, and/or sound), and 5) your experience of seeing the show as an audience member.
– You must make a conclusion and recommendation to your readers as to whether or not they should see this show.
– It can be a positive or negative review, depending on your interpretation, but you must back up any argument you make, either positive or negative, with specific reasons why the review was positive or negative. Remember, you may love the performance, and not like the scene design, or vice-versa… a mixed review is ok, as long as your arguments are backed up.
– You will be graded on the completeness of your review, the quality of your descriptions, the reasonability of your arguments, formatting, and creativity.
IF, FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, YOU CANNOT SEE ANTIGONE AT THE WILMA, YOU MAY REVIEW DISGRACED, FROM THE PHILADELPHIA THEATER COMPANY. The due date will not change.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.