The task is to write a C program that lights up the LCD panel and the LED’s of the Discovery kit together like an advertisement board. The message on LCD panel is, “Welcome to Chico!”. The algorithm of the main program is as follows. (Total 10 points)
1) Initialize I2C2 peripheral block
2) Initialize GPIOE peripheral block
3) Light up all LED’s
4) Display a message on LCD
5) Pause for 1 second.
6) Turn LED’s off.
7) Clear the message on LCD
8) Pause for 1 second.
9) Go back to Step 3).
The C program that writes a message on the LCD panel is provided as a separate file. This program is complete by itself. The program that lights LED’s is also provided, but this program is only skeletons. Proceed your work in the following order.
- Run Lab4_LCD.c first on your Discovery kit, and test if it work all right.
- Based on Homework 3a, complete Lab4_LED.c, a C program that lights up all LED’s on the board. Then test this program on the kit. (4 points)
- Write one single program, Lab4.c, based on Lab4_LCD.c and Lab4_LED.(6 points)
1) Modify the main program of Lab4_LEC.c to a subroutine, and move it to Lab4_LCD.c. Move also any necessary header files and directives.
2) Modify the main program of Lab4_LCD.c according to the algorithm presented above.
3) The subroutine for pausing for 1 second is provided in the attachment.
- Lab4.c should not use any exception handlers or the EXTI interrupt or the push button for its operation. If it does, you will lose your points.
- Submit both the completed Lab4_LED.c and Lab4.c files. Make sure that the first line of your program, Lab4.c has your name and section number clearly. The work is due at 11:59pm on 11/22/2015 (Sun). Upload your .c file to the BBLearner.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.