Youre an IT Risk consultant and assigned to be a contract worker for a large company that has stated they want to go into the cloud. The large company plans on utilizing all of the opportunities available with cloud service providers (CSP). Specifically Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platforms as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) Prior to signing any contracts or Service level Agreements (SLA) the company wants you to perform due diligence and come back with what risks they need to be aware of.
Project Part 1
1: Cloud Service Provider Due Diligence
1. Provide a brief description as to what you plan to do (how will you do your research) to figure out the tasks you need to perform.
2. Create a tasks outline using Excel
3. Define the scope and boundaries of the due diligence
4. Research and summarize compliance laws and regulations that pertain to the organization.
6. Identify the risks, threats and vulnerabilities a company could see when moving their IT function to a CSP.
7. List the remediation (fixes) the company needs to put into place before signing any contracts or agreements with the CSP.Write an initial report of the results of your cloud due diligence as detailed in the instructions above. Your plan should be made in MS Word using Times New Roman size 12 fonts, double spaced.Part II: Executive Management Presentation:Take the major points you would like Executive Management to be aware of to build your presentation. I have listed a few tips.1. Choose a font size that your audience can read from a distance.2. Keep your text simple by using bullet points or short sentences.
3. Make slide backgrounds subtle and keep them consistent
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.