Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research one (1) concept in information systems that you have studied in this course. You may select a topic of your choice or you may use one (1) of the following:
- Computer literacy and information literacy
- Using information systems and information technologies / management information systems
- Data warehouses
- Personal, legal, ethical, and organizational issues of information systems
- Protecting information resources
- risks associated with information technologies
- computer and network security
- security threats / measures & enforcement / comprehensive security guidelines
- Mobile and wireless networks / security
- Convergence of voice, video, and data
- New trends: the Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 eras
- e-Commerce / B2B e-Commerce / mobile and voice-based e-Commerce
- Global information systems
- Building successful information systems
- Enterprise systems
- Management support systems
- Intelligent information systems
- Emerging trends, technologies, and applications
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Present an overview of the origin and history of the concept that you have chosen.
- Describe one (1) current use of the concept that you have chosen. Include at least two (2) examples of such use in individuals, organizations, and / or governments to support your response.
- Discuss common attitudes toward the concept. Next, discuss your own attitudes toward the concept in question. Justify your response.
- Explain the fundamental strengths and weaknesses–or the advantages and disadvantages–of the concept that you have chosen. Justify your response.
- Describe the prevailing view that experts hold about the likely future of the concept in question. Include the views of at least three (3) experts to support your response.
- Use at least six (6) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.