At times with the aid of congress, Lincoln conscripted hundreds of thousands of militia and private citizens, blockaded confederate ports, suspended the writ of habeas corpus, and seized/released human property. You may only use the following sources:
1. Corbett, Scott, et. al. U.S. History. Houston: OpenStax, 2014.
2. US constitution
3. Federalist paper 67
4. Lincolns first inaugural address
5. Lincolns proclamation on state militias, April 15, 1861
6. Lincolns message to congress on
July 4, 1861
7. Supreme Court justice Roger B. Tandys majority decision in Ex parte merryman
8. Confiscation acts of Aug. 6, 1861 and July 17, 1862
9. Lincolns ultimatum (sept 22, 1862)
10. Enrollment act of 1863
11. Emancipation proclamation
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.