If items (questions) do not measure something that supports the objectives, it should not be included on the student evaluation. (1 page)
3. Develop an estimated Training Cost Analysis (i.e., calculate an estimated Return on Investment (ROI). Many training textbooks list comprehensive ROI methods and you will need to find and use (and cite) one of those models. Most models are very similar. (1 1/2 page)
1. What are the operational results of your training? That is, what are you trying to improve (refer to your objectives).
2. How will you measure those results?
3. What were the results before training?
4. What are the results after the training? (Since the training has not actually occurred, you will estimate the results.)
5. What is the difference between the results before and after the training expressed in dollars? This is, in effect, your benefit or ROI. The ROI can be positive, negative, or zero.
6. Based on your ROT, discuss the feasibility of conducting your training. That is, is your training worth doing based on the return it will provide?
7. If your ROI was positive, discuss at what point (or at what ROI) it would
NOT be feasible to conduct the training and why.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.