Using cause-and-effect example essays that you read as examples, write a 500-word cause-and-effect essay. You may choose to write about a subject of your choice. You may consider the following topics:
– A change in the way you deal with other people
– A major moment that changed the course of your life forever
– A change in the way you understood your country or your citizenship (a war, a policy, a political scandal, apolitical figure)
Your essay will be graded on its ability to adhere to the cause-and-effect essay conventions. Does your essay follow one of the formats on pages 149-151 of Strategies for Writing Successful Research Papers?
You will be graded using the following categories: content, organization, grammar and style conventions, resources, references, and APA formatting. Your essay will also be graded on its development. See the flow chart on page 77 in Strategies for Writing Successful Research Papers for guidance. Be sure that you revise, proofread, and format your essay according to APA standards. If you use outside sources, you need to use quotation marks for lifted language, as well as in-text and reference list citations. The APA organization/formatting should adhere to specifications for research papers, including the following:
– A title page that includes the title of the paper, the name of the student, and the name of the institution
– A proper running head according to APA 6th edition guidelines
– One (1) academically valid source
– A reference page with a centered header of “References” properly reflecting all sources used within the text
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.