Describe the puzzle and the research question of your paper
– Explain (in about 1-3 paragraphs) the theory of your paper and state the hypothesis
– Make sure to explain why your question and research are relevantTHEORY
– Write about any previous scholarly articles/literature that is connected with your research question
– Create a set of statements leading up to your hypothesis
– This theory section should end with your hypothesisDATA AND VARIABLES
– Describe what data youd need to collect in order to test your hypothesis
– Define your variables (what you are testing)
– Tell the reader how those variables are measured, what level of analysis you plan to use, and what sample you plan to use (I.e. what country or set of countries could be included in the analysis and why)METHODS
– You dont need to have actual results since you arent actually conducting the experiment CONCLUSION
– Briefly explain the main points of your paper
– Include a paragraph or two detailing how you can move your project forward if you had the time to do so
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.